Recipe: Caesar Salad
Feb 4, 2022
This delicious low carb Caesar salad with chicken and bacon is made with a homemade Caesar salad dressing and homemade gluten free garlic croutons.
Course: Appetizer / Lunch
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
• 4 tbsp homemade Caesar salad
• 1/2 tbsp salt
• 1/2 tsp pepper
• 1/2 head romaine lettuce
• 1 hard boiled egg
• Microwave croutons for 90 seconds. Make the Caesar dressing.
• Chop the romaine and cut the hard boiled eggs in half.
• Add all of your salad ingredients into a large bowl, add Caesar dressing and toss.
• It's now ready to serve with Concevoir 3g Daily Sachet for 90 Days!